Monday, June 14, 2010

First Blog Ever

Ok so....I'm new to this blog thing. I don't think I can handle 2 separate blogs in two languages, asi que a veces voy a hablar en spanglish. But mostly english, since my beloved family is bilingual :)

The excitement is starting to hit me...I'm leaving in 12 days!!!! I'm a little sad to miss the summer in DC...but not really. This is the opportunity of a lifetime.

Can't wait to share pictures, anecdotes, reflections throughout what I think will be a life-changing trip. Comments/words of encouragement will be very appreciated.

Love you all!

-S

2 comments:

  1. Que bueno Stellita!!! estaremos siguiendo los pasos de tu viaje desde cerca (alegando un poquito por que no pases por Chilito! jajaja pero bueno...)
    Un abrazo grande y que tengas un SUPER viaje!!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!!
    Que sueño tan bonito que todo este tour latinoamericano que se están mandando... termine, al menos para tí... en Buenos Aires!!!!

    Aca te esperaríamos con mucho amorrrrrr!!!
    jaaaa rayuela!!! te quiero

    ReplyDelete